So I made this little "list" out of a small clay pot, some sucker sticks and some Stampin' Dimensionals. And I made sure to put it where my hubby would see it! :) Oh and one more thing - they are two sided. So you can flip them around and see even more things I want this year!
But the BEST thing is this:
** EDITED TO ADD** - The Curly Label Punch Bundle is still available at regular price but the sale bundles have all sold out!
The Curly Label Punch Bundle is on SALE until Monday, December 1, with a lot more amazing bundles that SU! has put together. You can download the flyer here. Then to order online (they are selling out quick - some of the bundles have already sold out!) just go to my Stampin' Up! site, click on STAMPIN' UP PRODUCTS, SHOP NOW, SPECIALS, then HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA.
My Wish List
- Small clay pot
- Season of Cheer Rubons (SU!, Holiday Mini Catalog)
- Sucker Sticks
- Paper grass
- Silver Cord (SU!, Holiday Mini Catalog)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (SU!)
- Curly Label Punch (SU!)
- "Cute & Curly" Stamp Set (SU!)
- "Riding Hood Red", "Kiwi Kiss" and "Baja Breeze" cardstock (SU!)
- "Chocolate Chip" ink (SU!)
- Black Micron Pen
- Apply your rub-ons to your pot.
- Tie your silver cording around the lip of your pot.
- Stuff your pot with the paper grass.
- Stamp your curly label THANK YOU images on your cardstock and punch them out. You will need two of each color.
- Write an item on each punched image.
- Cut your sucker sticks to be 3 different lengths.
- Lay the top of each stick on one of your punched pieces and put the Stampin' Dimensionals around the stick so it will hold. Adhere the other punched shape to the other side to sandwhich in the sucker stick. Do this for each stick.
- Place them in the paper grass and arrange them so they are easily read.