Thursday, September 4, 2008

September 4 - Inspiration Journal Class

Time for another class post - I am WAY excited about this one coming up on Saturday!

My mom collects these antique turn-of-the-century romance novels. If you try to read one, let me tell you - they are a HOOT! Believe it or not it is kind of hard to understand slang from over 100 years ago! Anyway, my mom brought me over a few a couple months ago to play around with and I had the best time with them. I made a few journals from them by taking them apart and rebinding them with my Bind-It-All. I added just about everything in there - cardstock for my sketches and drawings, lined paper for notes and journaling ideas, and pocket pages and envelopes to store stuff in. So I found out then that she had enough she would give me to do a class with them! This is going to be one fun class, I can't wait. It's Saturday from noon - 2pm and there is still time to sign up tomorrow if any of you local readers want to take it. I promise you will love the finished book you'll take home with you!

If you want to sign up just call the store tomorrow at (419) 524-2233. I only have a few more spots/books left.

I'll be back tomorrow with another project complete with instructions, I promise! Today just *really* got away from me. Oh, and the lunch box note from a few posts ago...

Audrey didn't even open the envelope at lunch. She just looked at it and brought it home. HA! So much for all that work I put into it! I even put a Hershey kiss in there too and she didn't open that either. Oh well...I guess it was the thought that counts.

I hope you are all having a great week and are looking forward to the weekend, I know I am! Running back and forth to school all the time sure can wear a girl out (I'm talking about me here, not Audrey) :)

Good night!

No comments: