Monday, May 25, 2009

May 25 - Heart to Heart Card

Got a not-so-new set lately that I am so in love with. Frames With A Flourish. The "Last Chance List" comes out June 1st which is less than a week away now and I hope this set isn't on the list since I just got it - but I'm sure loving it anyway!

This is a VERY easy and quick card that we did for the Card Night I hosted in May - it would make a great engagement, wedding, or bridal shower card! I'm having a bridal shower for my cousin in a few weeks and think I will use this one to give her with her gift.

Heart to Heart Card

Ingredients:
  • "Frames with a Flourish" stamp set
  • "Priceless" stamp set (heart)
  • "Sweet Little Sentiments" hostess stamp set
  • Kraft cardstock
  • Whisper White Cardstock
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Basic Black Ink
Instructions:
  1. Fold your Kraft cardstock in half.
  2. On the front stamp your square frame in the center of your card with Basic Black ink.
  3. Then stamp your flourish on the top and bottom of the frame also in Basic Black ink.
  4. Stamp your heart with Basic Black on Whisper White cardstock and cut it out leaving a border around it.
  5. Adhere it to the center of your frame at an angle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  6. Stamp your sentiment in the bottom right hand corner of the card.

3 comments:

Amy J said...

I love the simplicity of your card. I think sometimes I get too much going on! Great job!

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Nice use putting those frames together. I love the simple elegant cards you make!

Tracy said...

How simple and cute. Love it!