Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 13 - Hello Coffee Card

I was honored to host a workshop the other night where this was one of the cards that we made. What a fun card for any tea or coffee drinker, made from some all new products from the 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog.

Due to my health issues I am only holding workshops in the summer when school is out so if you'd like to have one for a really fun Girls Night Out in July or August please be sure to let me know ASAP.

Ingredients:
  • Crumb Cake Cardstock
  • Early Expresso Ink and Cardstock
  • Poppy Parade Stampin' Write Marker
  • "Woodgrain" Background Set
  • "Take A Sip" Wheel
  • "Tiny Teacup" Single Stamp
  • White Signo Pen
  • Scalloped Border Punch
  • Large Scalloped Circle Punch
  • Curly Label Punch
  • Twine

6 comments:

Lora3677 said...

This card makes me want to go on a Caramel Mocha run!!! Very cute.

Kingston's Kreations said...

Holly, I LOVE this card! Too cute! I also love that woodgrain background stamp. It is on my list! I just became a follower! I dropped by from Stampin Connection.
Wendy
http://kingstonskreations.blogspot.com/

kiwi-creations said...

Love the woodgrain on the card. I am following your blog.

Heather Howe said...

I never thought to put the curly label with the scallop punch! I love it! Very different. Love the card's overall look too. TFS. I am following now. :-)
Heather Howe
www.stampingknowhowe.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

Following you from SC, great cards!

http://andreahook.blogspot.com/

Sherrill Graff owner said...

So happy to visit your blog today. Love all the great stampin up ideas.
visit my blog saturday morning to play the game
http://yourhiredscrapbooksupplies.blogspot.com/
Sherrill Graff istmpnv at aol dot com