Monday, August 8, 2011

August 8 - 10-Minute Card #1

Yep, I'm one of those people. You know, the one who on the way out of the door to a birthday party remembers that I forgot a card. I can't tell you how many times I've been making cards in the front seat of my car on the way. It drives my husband NUTS, so much that now he reminds me the morning of such an event that I need to get a card made. :)

Because I know I'm not the only one - I'm going to be posting some VERY quick and easy 10-minute cards regularly, so be sure to check in. This is a quick card, ten minutes tops from start to finish. Fast cards rock!

I love the brushed silver cardstock Stampin' Up! carries, it's a dull silver but is somewhat shimmery and oh-so pretty! On this card I stamped the images with VersaMark ink and embossed the images with silver embossing powder. Then did the same with the five pointed flower and punched it out. Add some Stampin' Dimensionals and it gives your card a little POP! And don't forget the rhinestones in the centers of the flowers to finish it off. It's hard to show in a picture just how pretty this card is with all of the silver, photos just don't do it justice so you'll have to take my word for it.

Hope you had a fantastic weekend and hopefully I'll see you here again tomorrow!

Ingredients:

No comments: