Monday, September 5, 2011

September 4 - Digital Scrapbooking Template

Made this page yesterday and forgot to post. I moved my on-the-couch pity party to the dining room to build Harry Potter Legos with the girls and got a little carried away. A good carried away though!

This page took me LITERALLY two minutes to make. Buying the Vintage Overlays digital pack for Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio uploads this sweet little page template into your program.

Just open up the template, pop in your picture, replace their journaling text with yours and save. DONE.

Here is the link to the overlays pack that gives you the template:
Hope you're having a great Labor Day - I'm going back to building Hogwarts! :)

1 comment:

Amanda Sevall said...

Beautiful layout! I'm following you from SC now!! :)