Wednesday, January 23, 2013

MDS Blog Hop - What We're Working On...

Have I ever told you how much I love the Epic Overlays stamp set? It's SO fun and doodle-y (yes, that's a word!) and it's perfect if you have kids of any age. I used it for my MDS project today - a page about Audrey's 10th birthday cake that was made just for her by her Grandma. I took the photo in front of our white dining room curtains and used a photo editing program to strip out anything left out in the background. I love how the white background gave me a bigger canvas for the fun doodles!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and be sure to visit the other blogs in the hop to see what the other designers are using MDS for this week! Links are below - have fun!

And don't forget the MDS Blog Hop group now has a board on Pinterest here!


5 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

First say your layout on the MDS website. I just love this! Great color, with the help of your photo editing.

stampinjul said...

Great cake, great photo editing skills, great layout--great, great, great!

Unknown said...

one of my favorites too! I think it is great for "kids" of all ages . . . like me :) thanks for sharing!

Tara Bourgoin said...

This is so awesome! Love that white background and the fun, "doodle-y' text ;)

Cori Kozak said...

This is awesome!! What a fun layout!