Sunday, December 1, 2013

Daily December - Cover Page

This year Stampin' Up! came out with a Daily December kit for My Digital Studio. If you're not familiar with Daily December, it's a concept introduced by Ali Edwards in which she documents the entire month of December and her family's holiday traditions day by day for that month.

Our family has a ton of Christmas traditions, but I've never documented them in one place so I thought this year would be the perfect year to do it.

This -->
is my cover page. I used an 8x8 ring binder by Stampin' Up! and their 8x8 divided page protectors that are in the Holiday mini catalog. For my title panel I used Stampin' Up!'s vellum and printed directly on it after I designed it in MDS. To keep it consistent I plan to use a little bit of vellum on each page. I printed out some of the patterned papers from the Daily December digital kit to use and put them in the smaller pockets, with some Whisper White for my journaling. Then I stitched some red ribbon to the side of it to give the page a little texture.

Are you doing a Daily December album this year? If so, post a link to it in the comments -- I'd love to check it out! I'll be posting more pages this month as I get them completed.

1 comment:

Cori Kozak said...

This is great Holly!! I love the stitching… I've yet to pull out my sewing machine and add that to my papercrafting! :O