Thursday, March 27, 2014

MDS Blog Hop - Miss You Already Page

Thanks for joining me for the blog hop this week! I'm sorry, this is going to be a short post for me today.

This week one of the most amazing women I've ever known, my Aunt Joan, passed away. To say I'm heartbroken would be an understatement. She meant so much to me and I'll miss her so much. I already do. She always knew what to do and say and always had a smile on her face even when her health wasn't the best. I am so blessed to have had her in my life.

So my quick page using the Blossoms Abound kit is of my Aunt Joan with her nieces and nephews a few Easters ago. She loved us all so much and we loved her right back.

Now hop on over to Jeanna's blog to see what she's been working on this week - just click the next button below!



5 comments:

Amber said...

Holly, I'm so sorry to hear this! She sounds like a wonderful woman. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Julie Leblanc said...

Beautiful page, lovely memories!

Wendie Waldman said...

Beautiful page, Holly. So sorry for your loss. Aunts are very special people in our lives.

stampinjul said...

So sorry about your family's loss! What a lovely tribute!

beth rush said...

beautiful page Holly, what a lovely picture you have to remember her by. So sorry for your families loss.