Saturday, May 3, 2008

April 28 - Greeting Tickets

I found this huge roll of fushia blank tickets at Flower Factory and have had the FUNNEST time decorating them!

I did this set using the "A Little Birdie Told Me" stamp set from Stampin' Up! - wasn't sure when I bought it how much I would actually use it, but I do love it!

These tickets make a fun addition to scrapbook pages or cards - or just to stick in an envelope tucked in a card - whatever you feel like doing with them! They're just fun!

Greeting Tickets

Ingredients:
Instructions:

1- Tear off 7 sets of 3 tickets.
2- In the first ticket of each strip stamp your "A Little Birdie Told Me..." image.
3- Apply one or more bird rubons to the center tickets on each strip.
4- Stamp the greeting stamp on the last ticket in the strip.

1 comment:

Becky said...

These are darling Holly. I can think of a million uses for them!