Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May 8 - Summer Bike Ride Page

I'm WAY overdue on a scrapbook page for the blog! So here it goes - now I feel better. LOL I LOVE this lace cardstock by KI Memories - it rocks my world. :) Love flipping it over to have two different colors to use - well, the uber-thrifty part of me loves it anyway. And I love seeing my little cuties on their little bikes on the bike trail - we spend a lot of our summer there.

Summer Bike Ride Page

Ingredients:
  • Patterned Paper (Fancy Pants Designs)
  • Lace Cardstock (KI Memories)
  • Rubons and Bling (Heidi Swapp)
  • Felt flowers, Brads and Bookplate (Stampin' Up!)
  • Pink Rhinestones (unknown)
Instructions:

1- Mat your main focal photo on the lace cardstock and cut it out with scissors to trim around the circles and keep them complete.
2- Add the rubons and bookplate to the focal photo and add the rhinestone oval over the part of the photo you want to draw the eye to (in this case it is Miss Audrey).
3- Mount two 4x6 photos at the bottom right hand side of the page.
4- Flip your lace cardstock over and cut it out to fit the remaining 4x6 slot on the left.
5- Print your journaling on matching cardstock and cut it out and adhere it as strips.
6- Add your felt flowers with the brads and add your rhinestones to the holes across the top and bottom of the journaling.

No comments: