Saturday, March 24, 2012

FREE Digital Download - Word Tags

I love fonts! And I love designing fun digital goodies - I just haven't done it in a while. So to end this fun day I've created a little FREE digital goodie for you! These four word tags are .png files which means you can use them in just about any graphics program you use. And yes, you can use them easily in My Digital Studio - here's how!
  1. Download the file by clicking this link. Save it where you can find it easily - like on your Desktop.
  2. Find it and open the .zip file - it should give you an option to extract the files. Do that. :)
  3. Open My Digital Studio and create a new or open a current project to use them with.
  4. On the left side of MDS you will see a "Browse" button at the top of the column. Click that and find the extracted folder of the Word Tags on your desktop. Click OK and you'll have the tags on the left side of your screen. Drag them into your project just like you would a photo.
The words are done in Early Expresso, so they will match your other My Digital Studio elements. Enjoy these and if you use them I'd love for you to link back to your project in a comment - I'd love to see what you do with them!

Thanks so much for playing along today - it was such a fun event! I'm going to keep the contests and sales open until midnight tonight and will announce the winners here on the blog tomorrow. :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Wow! Thanks so much! How cool!

maurita said...

i love these!! thanks so much!!