Monday, September 3, 2012

A Quick "Hello" on Labor Day

Happy Labor Day! I hope to celebrate, you have the day off!. Today I'm sharing a card we did for my Technique Tuesday card club in August.

For those of you long-time CSE blog readers, over the years have you been able to tell my favorite color collection? Yep, Brights have always been and will always be my absolute favorite (although on this card I swapped out my favorite Old Olive with Lucky Limeade instead). It just added a little bit more of a color punch to the card.

And I only embossed the colored cardstock squares with the Fancy Fan embossing folder, I just layed them all out the way they would be on the card inside the folder and ran it through the Sizzix Big Shot to emboss them. Then I pieced the pieces back together when I adhered them to the card. The supply list with links to my online store is below.

This is really a pretty simple and fun card. Hope you are having a great holiday! I still have a few orders to deliver, if yours is one of them I will be getting it to you early this week. :) I've had a sick Audrey, who is finally starting to get better.



1 comment:

Connie Collins said...

I love brights too! Fantastic card!