Sunday, September 2, 2012

Thoughts and Prayers

Years ago when Thoughts and Prayers first came out I couldn't get enough of it. Absolutely loved it! But over the years, I kind of forgot about it. Which is sad because it's really such a pretty set. Now, I have the old double-mounted wood set. Back when I got it, Stampin' Up! didn't have a clear stamp option. But the cool thing is that with this new catalog, Stampin' Up! now offers this set in clear too!

I love the new Champagne Glitter Paper, and thought it would look so beautiful with all of the browns on this card. I also used one of my favorite tools Stampin' Up! offered, the Spritzer tool! Just add the color of Stampin' Up! marker you want to use and push the ball to spray some ink. You're able to see it a little better if you click on the image to see a larger version of the photo.

Hope you enjoyed the card today and hope you're having a wonderful holiday weekend! If you'd like to purchase any of the products used on today's card, you can just click on the product photos below. :)
Supplies Used:

No comments: