Thursday, February 13, 2014

MDS Blog Hop - Valentines!

Happy Thursday and thanks for following the MDS Blog Hop from Elizabeth's blog!

As you may already know, today we were challenged to create something having to do with Valentines or love, etc. I *love* these photos I took last weekend of my girls and their friend, so I knew I had to use them this week.

I don't know if you feel the same way, but sometimes I just want to create a page without re-inventing the wheel. Sometimes a completely blank 12x12 page is SO INTIMIDATING! For today I decided to try a template and I'm so happy I did because I love how it turned out.

I started with the A Split Second designer series templates and used the first page. Then I added some sequins, some rhinestones and some stitching and a whole lot of fun elements from one of my favorite kits - the Hello There kit.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Now it's time to turn you over to Jeanna who is sure to have something amazing to show you, just click the "Next" button below!


5 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Silly & sweet!

stampinjul said...

What fun photos! I need more of these!

Amber said...

This is adorable! Makes me want to do a photo booth with my kids just so we can goof around. :)

Cori Kozak said...

So cute and what fun photos! Love that you used a template - never would have recognized it either!!

beth rush said...

so cute! what fun! love the sequins too! You have been having fun with photo booth items this week! love it!