Saturday, April 26, 2014

Project Life by Stampin' Up!



My Project Life by Stampin' Up! arrived a few days ago and Stampin' Up! relaxed their policy on when we can show items in pre-order so I thought I'd take some photos of what they look like and give you all a little sneak peek today!

If you are already a Stampin' Up! demo you can pre-order the goodies NOW, or if you're not a demo you can sign up as one (contact your current SU! demo for more information - or if you don't have one yet, feel free to ask me any questions you may have by emailing me at holly@hollystamps.com) OR you can begin ordering your very own kit as a customer through any Stampin' Up! demonstrator on Thursday, MAY 1st!

I have lots of photos here, if you want to see one bigger, just click on it! :)

First, let me just tell you that while I adore everything this kit came with, I LOVE the little box it comes in! It will hold your entire kit, accessories, pens, photos, etc. in one little box right there! As someone who does a lot of my scrapbooking at crops where I travel, this will come in SO handy! I can plan out each page and keep them in the box.

Next I ordered the accessory pack but had no idea what was inside. First, there are these super-cute little sticker letters in both black and green. Sticker alpha's are my favorite so I was VERY excited to see these!

 Next there were 4 different die-cut 3" x 4" cards! They are all cute, but this one is my favorite.
You also get a sheet of these cute little clear plastic accessories. LOVE the banners and arrows!
Cardstock stickers! Four sheets of them.
I can't wait to use these!
Then there are wood cuts and arrow clips. How cute are these?
Here's a picture of the entire accessory pack. Notice there is also a roll of washi tape (in my favorite color!) AND cute circle puffy stickers! My love of puffy stickers dates back to the 80's, but I digress...
And here's the backside of the Everyday Adventures box with the core kit, the accessory pack goodies, my pens AND the corner rounder - they all fit so nicely!

And see that little yellow label around the side of the box? It comes as a sheet of stickers (in many languages) that allow you to put on your box to keep them all straight. This kit is SO cute, I can't wait to see what other Project Life kits will be available in the new catalog! If you want a catalog, feel free to contact me for one when they come out!













This first stamp set is the "Day to Day" Project Life stamp set. It's much bigger than I thought it would be. I laid them out on an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock so you could see how big they actually are. As a daily/weekly PL'er I'm in LOVE with this set.

This Project Life stamp set is the "Point & Click" set. I love all of the elements and it looks like some of the labels coordinate with the Framelit dies. Yippee!



No comments: