Saturday, June 21, 2014

Envelopes Can Be Fun, Too!

I've been having so much fun with envelopes lately, thanks to a great group of stampin' ladies who love to make matching envelopes with the cards we make each month. I thought I'd share a few envelope ideas with you today (and I have one tomorrow, too!)

Not sure I've mentioned on the blog yet how much I'm in love with the Positively Chevron stamp. So. In. Love. Good Golly. It's hard not to want to use it on everything!

You know what I love about background stamps? They also look great on envelopes! All you need is a blank label or two to put over the stamped design (for your addresses). On this one I also used the .05 size Project Life journaling pen to do some doodling around the labels to help them stand out a little more. The stamp was just slightly shorter on the one side and left a small white space on the side so I used the new rotary alphabet stamp and stamped SPECIAL DELIVERY down the side to fill the space.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back again tomorrow for another fun envelope idea!

1 comment:

beth rush said...

cute, love the envelopes!