Thursday, February 11, 2010

February 11 - February Card Night

February Card Night will be on Thursday, February 18th at my house. Cost is $8 or a $25 Stampin' Up! order. All orders placed the night of card night come with a goodie bag of hostess benefits! We will make 6 cards (this card will be one of them) and snacks and refreshments will be provided.

We all really have a fantastic time so if you're able to I hope you'll consider joining us! From now on I will have to cap the attendance at 12 people so be sure to get your RSVP in to me as soon as possible - it is already filling up quickly. To RSVP just email, call me or post a comment on this post and I will get you on the list. Thanks!

3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Great card! Can't wait to see the other 5 cards you come up with. ;o)

kat said...

Very pretty. Love the colours and the crystal effects.

1of2Techs said...

After going to the workshop and placing an order I'm like a kid waiting for Santa to come. I can hardly wait for my order and to see all the free goodies you include. After a week I start asking my kids "Did Mrs. VanDyne send anything home with you?"