Saturday, February 20, 2010

February 20 - Flower Card

We made this card at card night Thursday and I loved it so much that I'm going to use it for the workshops I have in Feb. & March. It is an odd size, but fits just fine in an A2 envelope!

I used the Petal Pizazz stamp set (one of my favorites!) and the new large flower punch in the Occassions mini catalog. I LOVE not having to cut elements out by hand! The background was heat embossed with Irredecent Ice embossing powder on kraft cardstock.


My March calender is filling up quickly but if you'd like to book a workshop please call or email me at holly@hollystamps.com and I will get back to you with all of the information! It's a fantastic way to earn a LOT of free Stampin' Up! goodies and have fun with your friends in the process!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Love it! The fancy background flowers are awesome. :)

Melanie said...

this is just adorable! Love the purple against the kraft. LOVE IT!

Jessica said...

I love this card! So cute!
:)Jessica redmonkeyscrapper.blogspot.com