Sunday, February 21, 2010

February 21 - Cousins Page

I absolutely LOVE the Simply Scrappin' kits from Stampin' Up!, especially the Happy Day kit. The colors are so FUN and you know me and flowers - mmmmm, mmmmmm! :)

If you want to do quick and easy pages then a Simply Scrappin' kit is definitely the way to go, and at only $19.95 they are a great deal too.

Been quite sick so I have to get to bed (and hopefully the doctor in the morning) but I just wanted to share this quick layout with you before Sunday has come and gone.

Hope you had a fantastic weekend and that your week ahead is wonderful too!

{holly}

1 comment:

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

I absolutely love Simply scrappin' kits for the same reason! This is one of my favorites - I love the use of the scallop trim border punch on this page, too!