Sunday, August 12, 2012

2012 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop - Day 4


Wow! I can't believe it's the fourth day of the blog hop already - where did the weekend go?

Did you just come from Connie's blog? Didn't you just LOVE her project? I really love her clean, yet amazingly beautiful style!

OK, it's about time I shared one of the scrapbook pages from my entry, don't you think? Mindy Bingamon and I were on the same wavelength with our scrapbooking pages. I also did an all digital page, a hybrid page and an all paper page.

So this is my completely 100% traditionally scrapbooked page. I am a "blue" girl, through and through. I love every shade I see but one of my favorites is Pacific Point. It's such a sharp, gorgeous color, isn't it? And I LOVE how it looks with black - so classy!

Since the Artisan entries had to be into SU! headquarters the last day of the old catalog we were allowed to use things are are now retired (but weren't then!) This is the Vintage Vogue stamp set that is now retired. For the stems of the flowers I just cut strips of the Old Olive polka dot designer series paper and made stems from them. The polka dots worked well with the black and white polka dotted ribbon under the pictures and my title.

OK, that's it for me today! Time to head on over to Melissa Stout and see what beautiful work of art she has to share - yay! Thanks so much for stopping by!


1. Connie Collins
2. Holly VanDyne (you are here!)
3. Melissa Stout
4. Amy O'Neill
5. Sandie Connor
6. Amy Rogers
7. Mercedes Weber
8. Tara (Murphy) Bourgoin
9. Mindy Bingamon

5 comments:

Amy Rogers said...

Beautiful page! The colors you used were perfect with your photos! Great job.

Amy Rogers said...

Great scrapbook page - I love how the colors you used worked so well with the colors in your photo! All the extra details (like the dsp stems and dotted scallop ribbon) brought it all together.

Christyne said...

What a beautiful page! The details are just amazing!

Connie Collins said...

I love this page. It is absolutely beautiful. I especially like how you made it a horizontal 8.5"x11" format.

Heidi said...

Great Page! I love the pop of colors!