Monday, October 21, 2013

An Announcement and an MDS Project!


I have an exciting announcement today!
I was asked by Stampin' Up! to be a part of the new My Digital Studio design team!  I'm sure you know how much I adore the MDS program, so this is quite an honor. They are revealing two design team members every other day on the MDS blog here - and my reveal day is today (along with my sweet and talented friend Amber). They asked each team member to create a page that reflects their personality so you'll see that on the MDS blog as well. I can't wait for you to meet each of the new DT members -- they are AMAZING (and I bet you'll see a few familiar faces on it, too!) so be sure to check the blog each day!

I also have a quick, fun little MDS project to share with you today.
I don't get a chance to do it very often, but I love leaving quick little notes in my girls lunchboxes. When I saw the Do Your Best kit, I knew it would be perfect for my little lunch notes to them. I just took the pre-designed notes, added the pictures, recolored the arrow element, added a new stamp from the Seriously Awesome set to the "Love You" card and printed them. I even added a few jewel accents to Audrey's once it was printed. Just a few minutes used for what I hope will bring a few smiles to my little ladies when they open their lunchboxes this week!


No comments: