Saturday, October 5, 2013

Celebrating World Card Making Day - MDS Style!

Happy World Card Making Day!
This is a super-quick card I made to celebrate today.

Have you seen the new postcard printing options yet for My Digital Studio? I am completely in love with this one - it's the Artisan shape.

I used one of my favorite kits (Hello There) to create a card in the new shape. As a teacher, I am ALWAYS in need of Thank You cards especially around the holidays so I'll be getting these printed ASAP. And the postcard will be fantastic because I'll just be able to hand write my note to the recipient on the backside.

To create a postcard using the new Artisan shape or the also new Scalloped shape just open My Digital Studio (you may need to check for an update if you haven't in the past week) and create a blank 5"x7" postcard then go to:

VIEW MENU --> BLEED AREA --> ARTISAN SHAPED POSTCARD

That will give you the shape guides so when you design your postcard you will see the highlighted area for your shape. Don't put anything important in the gray area, or it will be cut off when the card is printed.

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy what's left of World Card Making Day!


No comments: