This is a VERY easy and quick card that we did for the Card Night I hosted in May - it would make a great engagement, wedding, or bridal shower card! I'm having a bridal shower for my cousin in a few weeks and think I will use this one to give her with her gift.
Heart to Heart Card
- "Frames with a Flourish" stamp set
- "Priceless" stamp set (heart)
- "Sweet Little Sentiments" hostess stamp set
- Kraft cardstock
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Basic Black Ink
- Fold your Kraft cardstock in half.
- On the front stamp your square frame in the center of your card with Basic Black ink.
- Then stamp your flourish on the top and bottom of the frame also in Basic Black ink.
- Stamp your heart with Basic Black on Whisper White cardstock and cut it out leaving a border around it.
- Adhere it to the center of your frame at an angle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp your sentiment in the bottom right hand corner of the card.