Friday, December 23, 2011

MDS Blog Hop - Family Tree Gift

Today for the MDS Blog Hop we were to do something Christmas. Now this isn't "technically" Christmas, but I made these to give as Christmas gifts this year so I think it counts! :)

When I saw Stampin' Up!'s new Family Tree digital download, I fell in love! And because it's digital you can add as many labels as you need (and in this case, I added photos of each family member too!) This was such a fun project to create, and I hope everyone that receives one will love it. I will be printing these tonight as an 8"x10" print and putting them in a frame to wrap up. Even if not for Christmas, this is a fun personalized gift that will be treasured for years.

Hope you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Now don't forget to follow along the "hop" and see what everyone else did with My Digital Studio this week! We will be taking next week off to regroup and get ready for more MDS blog hop projects for 2012 - I can't wait!

No comments: