Friday, November 16, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Scrapbook Your Childhood

This week I challenged the My Digital Studio Blog Hop ladies to scrapbook something about their childhood. I had such a fantastic childhood, and this guy right here is a good part of the reason why.

I love my dad! We are so much alike and butt heads a lot, but he really is the best Dad. When I found this photo strip in an old box of photos, I knew I had to scan it - it's so funny and typical of photo strips back in the 70's. The first frame cracks me up, you can see the "Is this thing working" look on our faces? LOL

Now for some of the fun kits I used to make this page! Oh, and a disclaimer - I didn't have a high-res version of this photo so I did the page as a 5"x5" page so if some of the elements look really big, that would be why. Some of the kits I used were: Downtown Grunge, Neon Notes, the striped background paper was from the Days to Remember kit, and the big blue circle is from the More Candid Frames download. Enjoy! :)

Now, you know the drill! Be sure to check out the other childhood scrappin' ladies and see what they've come up with for today!


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

What a great layout. What a great memory!!! Love the photo strip!!!