Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MDS Blog Hop - Authentically Me

How is it that time of the month already? Oh, you know - the "what I'm working on in MDS" time of the month!

I've fallen completely head over heels with the MDS "Hello There" kit of goodies. The pinks! The fun little embellishments! The super-cute paper! If you haven't checked this kit out yet -- CLICK IT NOW! :)

I don't typically do pages about me, I don't like pictures of myself. But I had just got some back today so I used one. This was the quickest page, fifteen or twenty minutes at the very most.

I hope you are having a great week and thanks for stopping by this week! Now head on over to the other MDS blog hop girls and check out what they've been working on! (Just click the links below!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a beautiful picture. Congrats on the book!

Mercedes Weber said...

Wow Holly Congrats on the book! I think your adorable btw!
Hugs,
Mercedes