Since this is my first year doing Project Life albums for my girls, it took me a few months into it to realize that I needed to get it all a little more organized. Each of my week slots looked different and I didn't like that -- I wanted them all to be uniform somehow to pull the whole album together. So that's where MDS came in! I found some fun Chalkboard fonts (thanks Ali!), added a black background and one of the textured overlays (flipped to white, then turn down the opacity). I sent these to my regular photo printer and they printed them as regular 4x6 photos which was exactly what I wanted. They just slide in on each week's layout spread like a regular picture. I made 52 of them, one for each week.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out everyone else's projects this week (including our guest designer!)