Saturday, October 26, 2013

This & That Scrapbook Page - MDS

When I joined the My Digital Studio design team they asked each of us to create a page in MDS that reflects our personality. I knew immediately which kit I was going to use. The This & That Epic Day kit has Holly written all over it (well, not technically).

My personality is pretty girly, probably thanks to my two daughters, so I love all of the sweet colors in this kit, especially that beautiful pink! I love all of the pieces and parts in this kit, too. The little pink banners were so fun to string along the top and add some stitching to hold them there. The letters for "girls" was from the Epic Overlays kit.

I had my foot rebuilt in the beginning of June and haven't made a paper card since then. Well, that's going to end today. I signed up for a craft show at our school and hope to have lots of cards made to sell, so we'll see how that goes. I'll be sure to share some of them here on the blog when I get them done. I'm FINALLY looking forward to breaking out the cardstock and ink (and all of the other fun little doo-dads that go along with it). Yay for stamping!


No comments: