Thursday, November 7, 2013

MDS Blog Hop - The Meaning of Christmas


Yay! It's a Christmas blog hop and I couldn't be more excited about it! If you're following the hop you probably just came from Elizabeth's blog and her fun Christmas project. She's awesome, isn't she?

I adore Christmas and wanted to make a home decor piece from one of my favorite lines from one of my favorite Christmas movies - The Grinch who Stole Christmas. I'm loving the chalkboard trend so that's what I used. In addition to a lot of downloads, I also used a lot of free fonts for this one so I'll list those, too!

Downloads:

"Christmas" - Stamped from brush stamp in Baby's First Christmas kit
Background - Essentials Designer Series Paper
Silver Glimmer Paper - Glimmer DSP kit
Staple - Staples & Stitching kit
Swirl Edge - Torn Edges kit

Free Fonts:
"Maybe" - Charlamagne STD
"He thought" & "Perhaps means" - Bernard MT Condensed
"doesn't come" "a store" & "a little bit more" - Chalk-hand-lettering
"From" - Bergamot Ornaments
Thanks for visiting today and now I send you on to the next Christmas themed project from Jeanna! Just click on the "next" button below. I can't wait to see what she's done this week!




7 comments:

Cori Kozak said...

What a great idea! I love it!

Wendie Waldman said...

Wow, this is so pretty and fun!

Cindy Schuster said...

This Cindy Lou Who loves that quote! ;)

Jeanna Bohanon said...

I will have that in my head the rest of the day - LOVE this!

beth rush said...

What a fun project! Great for a card or framed! which will I do?? hmmm..... Both!

stampinjul said...

You know how much I LOVE printables! This one is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Holly, Lovely blog, I have come over from Stampin' Connection and I am your newest FOLLOWER. Hope you will come by to visit me on my blog and FOLLOW ME if you wish. www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca
Happy Stampin' Louise