Friday, April 18, 2008

April 14 - Digital 101 Page

I love doing digital pages, just don't often get a chance to do them since I've been trying to limit my computer time lately. Well, that and the fact that I'm so hopelessly addicted to paper...and stamps...and embellishments...you know how it goes. :)

But I am very excited that I will be teaching a "Digital 101" class over at Couture Scrapbooking. If you've always wanted to try digital scrapbooking (or even just hybrid scrapbooking which is a mix of both paper and digital scrapbooking) then this class is the perfect start.

I've come up with a digital kit of goodies (paper, embellishments, etc.) that we'll be using to make this page and a few others. And you'll receive a PDF with step by step instructions for putting it all together. And last but not least, access to a class-only forum where you can chat with me and the other students to talk about the class, the projects, ask questions, etc.

I'm so excited, I really do think it is going to be a lot of fun! To the right is one of the pages that we'll be making in the class using a bunch of Photoshop techniques (you'll download a FREE 30-day trial of the software for this class if you don't have the program installed on your computer already). Hope to see you in class! If you want more details on how to register just click here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Holly, what beautiful digital elements!! Good luck with your digi 101 class!!