Sunday, April 20, 2008

April 16 - Clear Tag Flip Card

My dear friend Suzy's birthday is this coming Sunday. She's my crop buddy - once she even altered a mini deodorant for me (inside joke!). So I wanted to come up with something different for her card.

It's kind of hard to tell from the photo but the little pink tag is actually 4 little pink tags with various stamps and messages on each so she could flip through them. I think it's kind of funny - I never thought I would want this Stampin' Up! tag punch and I bought it on a whim. WOW am I glad I did! It's now my favorite punch! :)

Clear Tag Flip Card

Ingredients:
Instructions:

1- Peel the protective sheet off of the non-printed side of the tag. Add your scalloped rubon on the bottom center of the front of the tag, then add your bling circle in the center.

2- Rubon your border above the scalloped circle.

3- Punch 4 tag shapes from the patterned paper, punch a circle in the top of each and add an eyelet in those circles.

4- Stamp each tag and add your greetings.

5- Hang all 5 tags from a binder ring.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooooh, Suzy is going to love this Holly!! What a great idea to put the little tags on the big tag!