Monday, July 21, 2008

July 21 - Guest Blogging at Couture

I'm so excited about Couture Scrapbooking's new blog and I posted my daily project over there today since I created it for them.

If you want to check out the ingredients and instructions for this page you can visit the new Couture Scrapbooking blog and get all of the details! Tomorrow's project will be back to being posted here. :)

I spent ALL DAY yesterday cleaning my scrap room so I could get ready for this week - LOTS of creating, the new scrapbook store here opens on SATURDAY and I have a ton to finish up for the grand opening. Finishing my class projects, creating samples for the store and creating a Make n' Take for Saturday. If you live close by, be sure to stop by and check out the new store - I guarantee you will love it as much as I do!

See you tomorrow and hope you had a GREAT weekend! :)

No comments: