Thank You Card
- Kraft cardstock (Stampin' Up!)
- Patterned Paper (Melissa Frances)
- Scalloped border punch (Fiskars)
- White Pen (Signo)
- Thank You stamp (Stampin' Up!)
- Chocolate Chip ink (Stampin' Up!)
- Pearls & Large Rhinestone (Kaiser Craft)
- Pink Paper Flower (Kaiser Craft)
- Cut an 8-1/2" x 11" sheet of kraft cardstock in half so you have two 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" sized sheets.
- Fold them in half to make your card.
- Cut your patterned paper into 5-1/2" x 2" strips.
- Using your border punch, punch along one of the longer sides of this strip of paper. Adhere it to your card.
- Stamp your "Thank You" in the middle of your strip that you just adhered to the card.
- Place a small pearl on each end of the stamped image.
- Using your white pen dot along the top and the bottom scallop of your patterned paper.
- Adhere a large rhinestone in the center of your flower and decorate it further with your white pen if you wish. I added some little white dots to each angle of the rhinestone.