My brother-in-law and sister-in-law are having a baby girl, which means I got to make 30 baby shower invitations this past week (FUN!)
I tried to make the design pretty simple due to the fact that I had to make so many of them, but I really do love how they turned out. And here are the instructions just in case you would want to make something similar someday.
And GREAT NEWS! You can now order all of the great Stampin' Up! stuff you see featured on my blog through my website here: http://hollyvandyne.stampinup.net. Just put your mouse over "Stampin' Up! Products" in the menu and select the SHOP NOW link. If you list me as your hostess to order you'll actually save on shipping, etc! :)
Baby Shower Invitations
- Whisper White Cardstock (Stampin' Up!)
- Kraft Cardstock (Stampin' Up!)
- Pink and Blue patterned paper (Basic Grey)
- Onesie and Baby Shower Stamp (Melissa Frances)
- Curly Label Stamp (Daisy Bucket Designs)
- Chocolate Chip ink (Stampin' Up!)
- White Signo Pen (Stampin' Up!)
- Scalloped Border Punch (Fiskars)
- Stamp onesie stamp on pink patterned paper and cut out.
- Stamp curly label on kraft cardstock and cut out. Stamp greeting inside.
- With your white Signo pen dot around the inside of the label.
- Fold your card in half and punch the bottom edge with your scallop punch.
- Cut a 1" by 5-1/2" strip of the blue and punch one edge of that with the scallop punch as well. Adhere that scallop side up to the bottom of the inside of your card.
- Adhere your onesie at an angle on the left side of your card, and the curly label on the right side in the center overlapping your onesie.