Natalie Grace Super Cutie Page
- 2 sheets of Crate Paper Lined Patterned Paper
- 1 Sheet of green lines label paper
- 1 sheet of brown/blue patterned paper
- 1 sheet of Making Memories Small Letters
- Small Celery Kaiser Rhinestones
- Black Micron pen
- One 4"x6" photo
- Corner rounder punch
- Lay down one of your sheets of the lined paper for your background.
- Take your green label paper and punch out all of the perforated holes around the edges.
- Cut a 2”-3” x 12” strip from your second sheet of lined paper. Set this aside.
- Round the corners on your photo and adhere it to the brown back of your second lined sheet of paper (the scrap from what you just cut off). Trim so it leaves about ½” around the photo and about 1”-2” at the bottom. Round the corners of the brown as well.
- Adhere your photo with brown mat to the brown/blue patterned paper and trim it the same as you did the brown with a larger portion at the bottom. Round these corners as well.
- Take two of your brown scraps from your mat and adhere one under the top right side of your patterned mat with photo, and the other on the bottom left. Round the two corners that show.
- Round the corners of your journaling strip and lay your layered mat down overlapping it so enough sticks out of the right side to journal on. Adhere this all on your green paper that you punched the holes from. Adhere this entire paper with photo mat and journaling strip to your background lined paper.
- Take your rhinestones and add some in the top and bottom holes on your page that you punched out.
- Write your journaling, add your title with the letters stickers and the page is done!