Sweet Little Feet Page
- Background patterned paper (Making Memories)
- Teal Patterned paper (Basic Grey)
- Kraft Cardstock (SU!)
- White Signo Pen (SU!)
- Scalloped Edge Punch (SU!)
- Mini Letter Stickers (Making Memories)
- Bookplates (SU!)
- Sticker Lace (Creative Imaginations)
- Pearls (Kaisercraft)
- Adhere your 5x7 photo to your teal patterned paper in the top left corner leaving about a half inch on the left side and top. Trim the right side and bottom of the paper leaving about 2-1/2" on the bottom and the right side. Scallop punch the right side and the bottom, then adhere this to your kraft cardstock. Trim this to have 1/2" on the left and top, 2-1/2" on the right side and about 1" on the bottom.
- Add your sticker lace on the right side of your photo half overlapping the photo and the other half on the patterned paper. Add your pearls down the side over the sticker lace.
- With your white Signo pen add a dot on each scallop. You can also write your photo caption on the bottom inch of the craft under your photo.
- Adhere this kraft with photo along the left side vine border of the patterned paper.
- On the right side add your title with the small letter stickers then add your bookplates over each word.