Today is another card using PINK PASSION - I'm loving this pink, let me tell you. It also uses one of my favorite stamp sets from the new Occasions Mini Catalog - Great Friend. All supplies are Stampin' Up!
- "Great Friend" Stamp Set (Occasions Mini)
- Whisper White, Gable Green, Pink Passion and Tempting Turquoise cardstock
- Tempting Turquoise and Basic Black ink
- Stampin' Up! Large Polka Dot Texture Plate for the Sizzix
- White Signo Pen
- Clip from Clips Assortment
- Cherry Blossom Embosslit for Sizzix
- Trio Flower Punch
- Pearl from Pretties Kit
- Scalloped Border punch
- Cut your Pink Passion cardstock and run the front of the card through your Sizzix with the embossing plate. Punch the right side of the front with Scalloped Border punch.
- Cut a 2" strip of Tempting Turquoise cardstock and punch one side of that also with the scalloped border punch. Adhere this to the right side of the INSIDE of the card.
- Adhere a strip of Tempting Turquoise ribbon to the right side of the front of the card leaving a small border near the seam of pink.
- Using your white Signo pen dot along this pink edge.
- Cut and emboss a cherry blossom flower from Gable Green cardstock with your embosslet.
- Punch a small white flower with your Trio Flower punch and adhere it to the center of your Gable Green cherry blossom flower, then add a small pearl in the center of the white flower.
- Using your Tempting Turquoise ink stamp the curly label stamp on Whisper White cardstock, then with Basic Black ink stamp the "For You" greeting stamp. Cut this label out and adhere it to the bottom right side of the front of your card.
- Overlap at the bottom with your Gable Green cherry blossom flower and clip that on from the side with the silver clip.