Friday, July 3, 2009

Deal of the Week & Win A Sizzix BigShot!


The new 2009/2010 catalog is now available - if I have not delivered a copy of it yet to you please let me know if you would like one. They are $5. There are so many new and fabulous items in it, you may find something you just can't live without! So during the FIRST TWO WEEKS in July any order of $50 of merchandise from the new catalog will get you an entry to win a Sizzix Big-Shot or $100 worth of Sizzix dies from the new catalog! Spend $100 & you will get 2 entries and so on!

For an entry single orders of $50 or more (before shipping and taxes) must be placed online through my website or with me between July 1st and July 15th to qualify for the drawing. US orders only. This promotion is only valid with orders placed through me and if you are a winner the BigShot will be delivered to you by the end of July from me.





This is one of my favorite tools! To order online just visit http://hollyvandyne.stampinup.net or email me your order today!

Check back on Monday July 6th for a new Deal of the Week!


No comments: