So here is a quick cute little card made with that set and one of the new In Colors - Crushed Curry!
- Craft Cardstock (cut 3-3/4" x 7-1/2")
- Close to Cocoa ink
- "Hello Again" stamp set
- Large Oval Punch
- Scalloped Oval Punch
- Close to Cocoa Stampin' Write Marker
- White and Crushed Curry cardstock
- Scalloped border punch
- Crushed Curry Polka Dotted ribbon
- Silver brads
- Button Bouquet
- Fold your kraft cardstock in half to make a square card.
- Cut your scalloped border from your white cardstock and adhere it to the bottom of your card.
- Stamp 3 flowers in Close to Cocoa across the center of the card.
- Adhere your yellow polka dotted ribbon across the bottom over the bottom of the stems and overlapping your scalloped border.
- Put brads in the center of the first and third flowers. Adhere a yellow flower button to the center of the middle flower.
- Stamp the HELLO greeting stamp in Close to Cocoa on white and punch it out with your large oval punch.
- Punch the scalloped oval punch with Crushed Curry cardstock. Layer them together and adhere.
- Draw Close to Cocoa dots with your Close to Cocoa pen around your white oval then add it to the top of your card.