Just wanted to share one of my favorite cards we did at Card Day last weekend. It uses one of my absolutely favorite sets, Always. All of the products used to make this card will NOT be retiring this month so it will all still be available July 1 once the new catalog comes out.
- Always stamp set
- Rose Red card stock and classic ink
- Pretty in Pink card stock
- Whisper White cardstock
- Certainly Celery classic ink
- Old Olive classic ink
- Chocolate Chip classic ink
- Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
- Certainly Celery 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
- Stampin' dimensionals
When making it just assemble and stamp the whole bottom part of the card, then run it through the Sizzix with the Polka Dots embossing folder. Then add the top heart with the dimensionals in top (will not be embossed).
Enjoy your day and stamp away! :)