Monday, June 7, 2010

June 7 - Serene Page

It has been SUCH a long time since my last blog post! This first year of teaching/working at school has been amazing and I'm both sad and extremely happy to have a summer vacation that started TODAY! The good news is that I have 3 entire months to create new goodies to post and as of this weekend I'm already ahead of the game!

I got the new Stampin' Up! catalog late last week and HOLY CANOLY I am in love with so many things! My poor wish list will need an entire notebook. I have some NEW items from it that I was able to pre-order and I have been having fun with them all weekend! Can't wait to show you some of the things I've created when the new catty goes into effect on July 1.

As for today's post I created this page with quite a few Stampin' Up! goodies. The Trio Flower punch is my absolute FAVORITE (it makes the little flowers) and it is retiring this month, so I'm a little sad, but they do have new small punches that are a good replacement. But if you love the trio flowers as much as I do be sure to get your order in before the end of June! You can see all of the retiring products on my online store here. Have a fantastic Monday and see you back here tomorrow for another project!

~ Holly

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
  • Whisper White and Basic Black Cardstock
  • Black Journaling Marker
  • White Signo Pen
  • Silver Mini Brads
  • Jumbo Flower Punch
  • Scalloped Circle Punch
  • Trio Flower Punch
  • Priceless Stamp Set
  • 1" Circle Punch
  • Basic Black Class Ink Pad

3 comments:

Rita W said...

I need to take some scrapbooking lessons from you! Your pages are beautiful! I know that will be one part I'm going to struggle with in being a demo, but you are a master! I love this page so much! I'll be sure to come by often to get some ideas. Thank you so much for sharing!

Unknown said...

I agree with Rita, I love your pages this one in particular. I am going to favorite your blog.

Gabrielle said...

This is awesome!! You did a beautiful job here! Absolutely lovely.