Sunday, August 7, 2011

August 7 - Technique Tuesday Card Club

I love card days and workshops, and the best part of them is that there is a wide range of experience levels - stampers who have been doing it for years, and some who are just beginning. For that reason, and the fact that there are always so many people I tend to stay away from techniques so that new stampers don't have to spend hours making one card.

HOWEVER, I know there are quite a few stampers who want the techniques, want a good challenge, and want to use the latest and greatest. So I'm starting my first "Stamp Club" that will do just that.

I'm so excited! The club will be small - 6 people. The club will meet once a month for six months. Listed below are the requirements and benefits to joining for the 6 months!
  • Make 3 cards once a month for six months (August - January), on the last Tuesday of each month.
  • YOU will be the hostess during one of these six months and get the hostess benefits from the orders placed during your month.
  • Each month you will be required to place a $25 minimum order (before tax/shipping), even if you do not attend that month.
  • You will receive a free current Idea Book & Catalog (or a $5 credit on your first month's order if you have already purchased one) and all mini catalogs during the span of the club.
  • A dessert and refreshments during each club event.
The first club night is Tuesday, August 30th at my house and we will be making the three cards shown above. We'll be using the melted satin ribbon technique! Members will be added on a first-come, first-serve basis. If it fills quickly, I may open a second club.

To join please send an email to holly.vandyne@gmail.com!
Thank you and I hope to see you on the 30th!

No comments: