Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August 9 - "Hi" Embossing

It's workshop day!
My hostess and her friends will be making this card this afternoon so I thought today I would "sneak peek" one of my workshop cards for August.

I do 3 unique cards every month for workshops so if you'd like to have some friends over to make this card and two others just contact me and we can set up a date.

I actually did two versions of this card - the first version I stamped the Daffodil Delight cardstock with Daffodil Delight ink, and the Melon Mambo cardstock with Melon Mambo ink and it looked great, but once I embossed over top of it the flower outlines got lost. So I made the card again, this time with black ink and I think it looks much better. Sometimes I have to try a few times to get it right. :)

Hope you have a terrific Tuesday!


No comments: