Friday, August 31, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Favorite Downloads

Jeanna challenged us this week to create something using our favorite downloads. How fun!

Today we're finishing our second week of school and I have a little one home sick already (ugh!) so it's been that kind of week for me. For the past three years I've been the Art teacher and the Librarian at school, but this year I'm also teaching the computer classes. I have a Computer Science degree so naturally I wanted to do it, but it's a lot more on my already full plate. It felt so nice to get on MDS last night and have a little "me creative time"! I was going through withdrawal!

Now, I adore black and white. It's so classy and gorgeous. And when I saw the new Essentials Designer Series paper download that was all black and white papers - I couldn't download it fast enough. Yep, it's my new favorite. :) And could the background paper match her shirt any better? Wowzers!!! If you look closely at the large photo of Audrey you'll see that it has a very light overlay over it. I love that it adds a little texture to it. Just put a stamp over your photo and bump the Opacity setting down really low. I think this one was set at 15. If you click on the image above you'll be able to see it better. I also cropped the stamp so it was the same size as the large photo.

Did you know that you can create supply lists SO easy in MDS2? It's such a cool feature! In the right menu just click on "Check Project", then hit the "Supply List" button and it will list everything out for you (like below!) I'm adding the links to the products I used there so if you find any you can't live without either, you'll have easy access. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and don't forget to follow the hop with links under the supply list - I'm sure the other girls have some amazing eye candy waiting for you today and I can't wait to see what everyone's favorites are!

Supply List:

Background
Embellishments
Stamps
Paper
Continue hopping with the links below!

No comments: