Friday, September 14, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Card Sketch

This week we did a card sketch for the MDS blog hop and it was SUCH a cute sketch - you can see it here. It's so cute I feel like I didn't do it justice.

OK, so I had to laugh when I saw the new the new Fancy Frames download this week. One, I LOVE them, they are just my style. And that's the funny thing - does this green frame I used look familiar? Try looking here. So did Stampin' Up! happen to find the same frame I used or did they paint mine? :)

Now, how did I miss this stamp in the Fantabulous You digital stamp set? Seriously, this could be my mantra. I have more crazy ideas than I have hairs on my head. I LOVE IT! Yes, I need to send this card to myself. ha ha!

Supply List:
Background
     Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Floral District - designer series paper\Floral District - 12

Embellishments
    Staple & Stitching\Black - Simple Stitches zigzag
    Fancy Frames\Fancy Frames - lucky limeade

Stamps
    _Designer Kits\Days to Remember\Days to Remember - heart bold, Color = 254,211,91
    Fantabulous You\Fantabulous You - trust your crazy ideas
    _Designer Kits\Days to Remember\Days to Remember - heart bold, Color = 148,192,197
    _Designer Kits\Days to Remember\Days to Remember - heart bold, Color = 164,174,60

Punches
    Extras\Comfort Cafe - banner, Fill Color = WHISPER WHITE 255,255,255
    Extras\Comfort Cafe - banner, Fill Color = WHISPER WHITE 255,255,255
    Extras\Comfort Cafe - banner, Fill Color = WHISPER WHITE 255,255,255
    Borders\Scallop Edge Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Floral District - designer series paper\Floral District - 13

Photos
    Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Floral District - designer series paper\Floral District - 19
    Card Stock\Whisper White

Now head on over to the super-talented Kimberly's blog and see what she's done with the sketch today and have a FANTASTIC weekend! I'll be writing, writing, writing trying to get ready for a writers conference I'm going to next weekend. I'm so excited!


1 comment:

Amber said...

oh my word - Holly, that is your frame!! I wanted to use the frames on this card sketch too - love how you did yours! Someday I'll get around to finishing it ;)