Friday, September 28, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Pinterest!

First, I apologize for being so late with my MDS blog hop post today! I had finished my page last night and went to put up the post before work this morning and thought - I hate it! UGH! The colors were all wrong and ugly and I just couldn't put it up until I got it fixed (when I got home from work).

Our challenge this week was to copy something from Pinterest - how fun is that??? I have TONS of stuff just sitting out there waiting to inspire me, but I chose this one. I can't figure out who made it to give credit, but I just love it. So here is my version with my sweetie Nat.

Funny thing - I used the same sheet of Designer Series paper for everything on this page (from First Edition) - I just layered colors over just about everything to mix it all up.

I also have something fun to share - today is my FIVE YEAR Stampin' Up! Anniversary! I received a pretty 5-year pin in the mail from them today with a sweet letter, and my DSM sent me an email yesterday as well. What a fantastic company Stampin' Up! is to work for. :)

Here are the links for you to check out what lovely things my fellow MDS blog hoppers did today with their Pinterest inspiration!


No comments: