Wednesday, February 13, 2013

MDS Blog Hop - I {heart} this...

 
I adore Valentine's Day! I always have. I remember my favorite part of the holiday when I was little was decorating my Valentine's box (imagine that!). I loved using all kinds of sparkles. Now my favorite part of the holiday is that I have 3 of the best Valentine's a girl could ever wish for. And so for today's Valentine's project I wanted to use one of them. I LOVE the new Lemonade Stand Digital Content Disc (Sale-a-Bration item #130677, yours FREE with a order of $50 or more!) and it's really not your typical "Valentine" themed disc, but I couldn't wait to use it. Why? Just look at the colors and all of that doodle-ly goodness! Love it! And with all of those cute doodle hearts, and frames I knew it would be a great page for my sweet little love, Audrey. I hope you have a fantastic and fabulous Valentine's day and don't forget to follow along the hop by clicking the thumbnail photos below.


3 comments:

Amber said...

Adorable Holly! I love it!

Cori Kozak said...

So cute!! I love the doodle-ly goodness too! :)

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Oh my she is so gorgeous! Love the page