Wednesday, February 27, 2013

MDS Blog Hop - Project Life Cards


Today we're showing what we're working on in MDS and for me, I've been working on Project Life journaling cards.

I created the "days of the week" strips in My Digital Studio using the Lemonade Stand content disc (Sale-a-Bration - FREE with a $50 purchase!) Added a few punched circles - 1" out of Daffodil Delight, 3/4" out of Basic Gray, then cut the small white circles from the new sticker tape in the spring mini catalog. Then I put the largest basic jewel rhinestone in the center and my journaling cards are DONE and ready to journal on! And just in case you're wondering, the font I used for the days is a free font called Skinny Latte (one of my favorites!)

Don't forget to continue on with the 'hop' and see what the other ladies have been working on, and our fabulous guest designer this month - Cori Kozak!


1 comment:

Wendie Waldman said...

Simple and beautiful journaling cards.