Monday, March 31, 2008

March 28 - Pencil Bucket

Oh I was in SORE need of a new pencil/pen/scissor holder for my scrap desk. Lucky for me I found these super-cute little buckets at the Target dollar spot this weekend! I can't go to Target without picking up at least one little fun dollar item in that aisle!

The little word tag stickers (I think they are called Word-fetti) are from Making Memories and are one of my absolute favorites - they are printed on a kraft background and will stick anywhere! I mostly use them for journaling, but they are fun for projects like this too.

Pencil Bucket

Ingredients:
  • Pink Bucket (Target)
  • Rubons (Stampin' Up)
  • Rhinestone Circles (Heidi Swapp)
  • Wordfetti stickers (Making Memories)
Instructions:

1- Cut out your rub-ons and apply them around the bucket, alternating black and white.
2- Adhere your rhinestone circles - I put pink in the white rub-ons and green in the black rub-ons but you can put whatever colors you want.
3- Add your word stickers - one on the edge of each scalloped rub-on.

And now my pens have a home! :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

The bling circles are perfect with those rub ons!!